Blogger Widgets
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I post anything I want

Thursday, September 6, 2012

[OPINION] What time is it? It's 2PM!

credit picture: @GNAWKHUN


Hehhe, in 4th September was a good day to remember for every Hottest in the world.. Haha..
I’m not a hottest, but I do like they have been growing to be a professional idol.. Hehehe

I'm going to tell you my opinion about 2PM or any other boyband in K-world.
Many people said that they are a liked dandy-boy, like a girl who always facial or anything about that. But as you know, that it's just a something to do to an artist like them. It's a must-to-do to keep appearance in front of public.
Oh, I want to share my other opinion. Mostly people said that they are liked to have a behavior like a girl. Love to act cute or like to dancing the parody of many girlband's dance within their girly costume! As you know, that they are doing that because of a purpose to entertain people. They are so manly in their real life and they are like a normally men, who likes a women.

Waah, just for your information, many Korean artist before make a journey to be a famous star, they, include boyband or girlband, have to join a trainee. Not only singing and dancing but they have to learned acting, MC-ing or anything about to be a entertainer. Many Korean artist have to be trained for many years, so they have a iron mental to face the entertainer world.
As example, 2PM (I take them because they recently going to be 4th anniversary, hehe xD) they have been trained with 2AM many years together.
For the proof, you can see from Hot Blood that they have to be trained. Hot Blood is a documentary movie about 2PM + 2AM trainee days. They have to learn physic trainee in the beach and cold weather. I thought it looked like military trainee. That’s physic trainee make them have a strong mental. Not only physic trainee, of course they had to learn about how to sing, dancing and rap.
That's make me curious about the other boyband, but I think that many Korean artist before debut always have a difficult ways to make their dream comes true.
So every single step that they have to be learned made them to be a real entertainment.


Mnet Hot Blood
Marine Training

Marine Training

Hehe, back to reality.. Happy anniversary 2PM, and I hope that all of you always be the good entertainer and great b-boy group.. In good manner, professionality, and loyalty to all of Hottest in the world.. :D Not only for 2PM, I hope for 2AM too.. ^^

2PM (left to right: Hwang Chansung, Nickhun, Lee Junho, Kim Junsu, Jang Wooyoung, Ok Taecyeon)
2AM (left to right: Jung Jinwoon, Jo Kwon, Lee Changmin, Im Seulong)

All of picture credit to the owner, I don’t have the picture.. ^^

At last, I'm a human too. Sorry if there is many words I typed was wrong. And it's just my opinion, all of you of course have a different opinions. ;D

Oneday fighting~!! ^^

2PM + 2AM = Oneday (4 people from the left is 2AM and the remain is 2PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment