Blogger Widgets
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I post anything I want

Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome~!! ^^

Hello, my REAL name is Vania Wahyu. But, you can call me Why.. hahahah
I'm now study Game Tech at UNIKA Soegijapranata Semarang..
I'm '95 line who always like fangirling anything about Korea esp DBSK and 2PM + 2AM.. #bricked
I love everything about technology and mahh best die-friend in dis world is mahh lappy~ mwahahahha..
Ya can find me both twitter and facebook.. but i can appear out of nowhere~ nyahahaha.. all of mah username is why2609, but dis is not ma birthday.. I'm not telling yall the secret behind 2609, just ma close friend and ma sister know 'bout dis.. heehe forgive me.. T3T
okay, im goin to stop at here..
annyeong~ XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment