Blogger Widgets
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I post anything I want

Friday, September 7, 2012

[TUTORIAL] How to use HJ Split

Yesterday I have downloaded a new reality show and the parts were separated in 001, 002, 003,…blablabla.. hehe.. I have to join that in one part so I can watch them. I will share to all of you how to use HJ Split to join file and it’s free and simple.. :D


  • Download HJ Split.exe free and install it.
  • Prepare a file to join in one folder, it will make easier to join file beside you search the file with doesn’t  in one folder. Who’s want to spend many time to search all file in different folder? It’s not me, of course.. hahaha ^^



  • Open HJ Split.exe and choose Join menu.


  • Choose Input File.

  • Open the destination folder which has a join file that you want to joint it. It'll automatically detect the remain file which you want to joint.

  • And then you can change the destination folder of output file. As example, I didn’t change the destination folder.
  • Start~!! ^^

  • The progress will show, and wait until it finish.

  • Abracadabra~~ hahah you will have a new file that all of them have been joined.. ^^




IT’S SO EASY~~ TRY IT.. Not forget from me… HAPPY WATCHING!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment