Blogger Widgets
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I post anything I want

Monday, October 1, 2012

[GameTech] Dazed Zone

Wee~~ me and my entrepreneur cell have a project in GameTech UNIKA.
And the project is to make a game with FPS Creator consist of more than 2 levels. Within a month, we must to build that game. This is it!
Dazed Zone, is a game that makes you dazed. Hahaha, just kidding :D it’s like complex game that no story behind all of them. It’s really different in all of the level. The game created by us in 4 levels and 1 level tutorial. And all of them doesn’t have a continuing story.
Ah, and sorry, I can’t give you the capture of our game. Just because my FPSC broke and can’t load the map ;_____; I’ll promise to post the picture when I get my FPSC back.

I will tell you the main of story in every levels.
  1. Tutorial Level: You will serving by basic level which there are some tutorial text.
  2. Level 1: This is gonna be a story, because you will like in terrorist home and you must collect the gold.
  3. Level 2: Like a mini labyrinth that this is like army camp who was attack by alien. You have to take control army camp back and kill all of the alien.
  4. Level 3: This is like an adventure in the hall of lava you must collect 5 artifact in the 6 building.
  5. Level 4: Wooho, now you must through by the labyrinth and try to get out. This is hell labyrinth that you’ll be dazed by them.
This game will be published tomorrow, 2 October 2012 as soon as possible. Hehe, I hope this game will attracting all of you who want a something-different-game. Interesting right?

Leave a comment as possible to support us, Bernard Corp. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment