Blogger Widgets
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I post anything I want

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

[GameTech] Dazed Zone (updated with screen capture)

Mwahahaha, sorry for my late, because I’m too busy finishing our game.. hehe..

My FPSC got normally back, at least can load the map and doing the test game. My FPSC still can’t play the result of build game (I can’t load the mygames.exe ;___;) omg, someone please help me. T3T Maybe, I must doing clean install so I can get my FPSC back. hehehe

Here’s the screen capture as I promise, so all of you got teased. I hope that xD

Need a explanation of the main story game? Click here. ^^

Tutorial Level
tutorial1
tutorial2





Level 1
level1-1
level1-2





Level 2
level2-1
level2-2





Level 3
level3-1
level3-2





Level 4
level4-1
level4-2


We’ll post the link of game as soon as possible. Hehe.. Please support us, Bernard Corp. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment